Restorations Contractors in the Liverpool Area
Bring out the premium side of your property with renovation and refurbishment work.
Local Builders Liverpool
Older property can over time suffer from damage caused by poor care, water or ground shifting and even time itself.
This can lead to subsidence or movement to walls laterally. Our workforce can carry out the remedial work that is needed to rectify the issues whether it be Underpinning, Piling, Lateral Restraint Work, Spalled Brickwork, Failed brickwork, Cavity Wall Ties or Lintel Replacement and restore your property to the best version of itself.
Let Aurora Building Co Ltd carry out these works for you to resolve any issues affecting your property…
Have you considered:
- Removing walls for a bright and contemporary open plan layout
- Changing the function of rooms
- Bring a bathroom downstairs or adding in a new walk in wardrobe
- Adding a partition to divide rooms up; creating a new space for a new purpose
- Adding or moving windows to allow light and a summer breeze in
- Building in storage to fit your exact requirements
- Changing the direction that doors open or even removing doors altogether
- Making unpleasant features vanish with radiator cabinets and housings for pipes and meters
Based in Liverpool, we work across Merseyside, Wirral, Warrington, Aigburth, Wavertree, Mossley Hill, Allerton, Knowsley, Sefton, Halton and St Helens for our services for quality Home extensions and our other building related services.
To get your free, no-obligation estimate, send us your enquiry or contact us on 0151 203 6412. We will respond to you as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours) and will visit you when it best suits you.
Building Work Quotation Form
Get a no obligation quote for your building services including
Refurbishment, Renovation, Extensions, Lofts, DPC, Structural, New Builds, Commercial, Insurance work, Kitchens, Bathrooms and Roofing.